Centricity™ Universal Viewer 100 edition is framed for facilities with limited IT resources. It’s a turn-key web-based PACS for radiologists and clinicians to view; store and distribute images to help increase access and help enhance productivity as well. It is designed also for small and medium-sized providers with no IT resources. It stores and distributes images to help radiologists and clinicians optimize productivity. in other words with the 100 edition; the same clinically rich tools and diagnostic functionality used by large hospitals are now compact, robust and affordable.
Additionally the 100 edition introduces the next- generation viewing experience; offering flexibility and identically gives versatility with a wide range of primary diagnostic image review and analysis tools that are part of the core product including CR-Computed Radiography; CT-Computed Tomography (view 3D MIP/MPR); MR- Magnetic Resonance (view 3D MIP/MPR); DX-Digital X-ray; XA-X-ray Angiography; RF – Radio Fluoroscopy, PET/CT, US-Ultrasound (view 3D MIP/MPR) and PET-Positron emission tomography (view 3D MIP/MPR). The other DICOM image objects uniquely that can be displayed in Universal Viewer include DICOM SR (plain text); DICOM GSPS (presentation state) and DICOM KIN (key images notes).
Why GE Healthcare?
- Leverages GE Healthcare’s modality leadership to provide diagnostic imaging innovations
- Over 100 years of dedication to Healthcare
- Likewise, over 3,000 organizations trust GE Healthcare Centricity Solutions for Enterprise Imaging
- $2 billion R&D investment over the past 5 years in innovative software for healthcare systems (announced 2013)
- Active member in key industry & also government standards bodies such as DICOM, WEDI, IHE, HL7
Therefore this e-book brings together image visualization, workflow, collaboration and also archiving to help radiologists and clinicians optimize productivity such as Enterprise functionality, tailored to you, backed by the breadth of GE Healthcare.
You may also like to read: